The WORST Chocolate Chip Cookies





Ok, I just finished making these cookies.

First off, I was super excited to find a recipe that has so many awesome reviews. Reviews mean everything to me when I try out new recipes. Second, I was also really skeptical and scared, mostly because I live in Colorado and the high altitude almost always messes with my cookie recipes.

These cookies are freaking perfect.

My regular “go to” recipe for ccc also calls for melted butter, and while the taste is incredible, I’ve always had trouble getting them to not flatten out, even when I chill the dough. These ones were perfect though. I followed this recipe exactly and the dough was definitely not runny. In fact when I added in the flour mixture I thought it was going to be too dry at first. It ended up being just the right consistency. I chilled it for about an hour, maybe an hour and a half, because I was eating my lunch at the time. I didn’t make them quite so big, about a Tblsp or a little more each, and I only baked them for 8 minutes which was the perfect amount of time in my oven, and let them cool on the cookie sheet. I also baked them at 325 because my oven can sometimes get too hot I think. But yes, they turned out exactly how I wanted, light and puffy, and didn’t fall flat after I pulled them out (like most of the recipes I try do).

I will definitely recommend this recipe to my family and friends now!

Get the recipe here >> The WORST Chocolate Chip Cookies @ sugarspunrun.com